- Heras P. Description of Modelling and Validation of a Hybrid Floating Platform for Wind and Wave Energy. Paper presented at the 16th World Wind Energy Conference in Malmö, Sweden, June 2017.
- Heras P., Thomas S., Kramer M. Validation of a Quasi-Linear Numerical Model of a Pitching Wave Energy Converter in Close Proximity to a Fixed Structure. ASME. International Conference on Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering, Volume 10: Ocean Renewable Energy ():V010T09A020. doi:10.1115/OMAE2017-61930.
- Heras, P., Thomas, S., Kramer, M. Validation of Hydrodynamic Numerical Model of a Pitching Wave Energy Converter. In: Proceedings of the 12th European Wave and Tidal Energy Conference (EWTEC2017). Cork, Ireland, 2017.
- Thomas S., Heras P., Jakobsen M. Innovative WEC design within Floating Power Plant’s hybrid floating wind and wave device: Development. Poster presented at the International Conference on Ocean Energy (ICOE2016). Edinburgh, Scotland; 2016
- Heras P. Method to model a combined floating wind and wave energy platform. Poster presented at the Wind Energy Denmark Conference. Odense, Denmark; 2016.
- Heras P. Floating platforms for wind and wave energy: model development. Poster presented at the III Marine Energy Week. Bilbao, Spain; 2017.
- Heras P. Hydrodynamic and control of Floating Power Plant: PhD Project description. Poster presented at the 12th INORE European Symposium. Clare, Ireland; 2017.
- Heras P., Thomas S., Kramer M. Validation of hydrodynamic numerical model of a pitching wave energy converter. Poster presented at the 36th European Wind and Tidal Energy Conference (EWTEC2017). Cork, Ireland; 2017.
If you want to get any of these documents, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org